For decades, Jahnel-Kestermann has been an innovative company in the development and production of gear units for all industrial applications. Constructive intelligence, readiness to invest, close cooperation with scientific institutes as well as the high standard of production and quality assurance are the main reasons why Ja)(Ke is among one of the leading companies of the power transmission engineering in Germany. The company was founded in 1910 and has approx. 200 employees.
Besides gear units made to catalogue, Ja)(Ke specializes above all in the custom-made or small-lot production of special gear units (max. unit weight now approx. 225 t). Another speciality are gear wheels with a maximum outer diameter of
3 000 mms in welded, casehardened and ground resp. skived execution. Furtheron, gear wheels up to an outer diameter of 4 500 mms, max. module 30 – also double helical gearing - are part of the delivery program.
They are used in the following areas:
- wind power industry
- mining industry (e. g. crushers, haulage-, plough- and conveyor systems)
- open-pit mining (e. g. bucket wheels, stockpile, pick- ups, belt type spreaders, conveyor belts, hoisting gears, clamping winches)
- cement industry, stone & earth (e. g. kilns, mills, levigating-, comminution-, briquetting plants)
- marine propeller drives (gearboxes, gears and couplings for working ships)
- marine dredging (e. g. cutter heads, - wheels, winches and generator gearboxes)
- rubber and plastics industry (e. g. extruders, mixers, calenders)
- agitator technology ( i. e. gear and agitator, mixers for chemical application)
- rolling mill and steel industry (e. g. rolling mills, coilers, shears, saws)
- sugar industry (e. g. presses, minglers)
- machining capacity
- test bench
A well-trained service team is always ready to assist the customers over the world.
Our philosophy is to offer the optimum solution to the special requirements of the customers